Quilters Dream Bamboo Select (mid loft) Sampler Case includes 1 Craft 46"x36", 1 Crib 60"x46", 2 Throws 60"x60", 1 Twin 90"x72", 1 Dbl 96"x93", 1 Queen 98"x93", 1 Super Queen 121"x93", 1 King 122"x120"
East Meets West in this Luxurious Blend
of Silk, Bamboo, Botanic Tencel®, and Cotton
Quilters Dream Orient Batting is our most elegant quilt batting. Dream Orient is a luxurious blend of velvety Bamboo, luscious Tussah silk, strong silky Tencel® and soft stable Cotton. Dream Orient’s natural environmentally friendly fibers are blended, carded, crosslapped and finely needle punched to bring you unparalleled softness, strength, warmth and breathability. The luscious silky soft drape makes Dream Orient a quilt batting beyond compare!
Dream Orient’s Secret Blend (or Trade Secret):
- Bamboo – is a velvety soft, absorbent fiber with unique antibacterial qualities. Bamboo is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Silk – the strongest natural fiber in existence has always stood for quality and elegance. Dream Orient contains high quality Tussah ‘Peace’ silk, which is stronger and more resilient than white silk. The long length of the silks add extra strength and softness to the Dream Orient.
- Botanic Tencel® – is made from environmentally friendly eucalyptus wood pulp derived from sustainable tree farms. Tencel® is exceptionally strong, resilient and resistant to wrinkles. It is so soft that it is often referred to as ‘imitation silk’.
- Natural USA Cotton – is a natural fully renewable fiber that is soft, breathable and a traditional fiber used throughout generations. Dream Orient uses only the high grade cleaned upland USA cotton for durability and quality for the most discriminating quilters.
Quilters Dream Orient Unique Features:
- Beautiful Blend of long fibers of Cotton, Tencel® and Silk that add stability and strength to the inherently shorter bamboo fibers.
- You may stitch as close as you would like or as far apart as 8″ apart – giving you beautiful freedom of design.
- Excellent for hand, domestic and longarm quilting.
- May be machine washed and dried with cool water and cool dryer. May be dry cleaned.
- Shrinkage is minimal. No prewashing.
- Retains a beautiful silky drape.
Dream Orient Color & Lofts:
- Dream Orient is a soft cream color and is available in the Select Loft.